15/1/17

Letter thru years...

Letter thru years...

"You, who disown the gargatuan flame burning inside you, that ceaseless rush with which you embrace the sublunary world, the mystical aura with which you flows in the seas, the eternal priviledge with which you unwrap in the wind, the power nourishing you form the farthest of the cosmos and create the core of your stars.
You, guilty of making the righteous take up weapons and ride to the rescue of the poverty-stucks and treasure trove the maximun fortune, guilty of proving there's no impenetrable castle nor unweaving mall if it's besieged by an army of two. 
You, who have diminished my fear of light without uncovering me of darkness, who have made me got out of my infernal caves seeding strange feelings i've never thought i'll taste, of those feelings i doubted were the reason of an ilution created by disdain of reality or of only just a fantasy. 
You, charming gypsy, sorcerer of Crono's domains and Hades's emperor, mistress of the sole zones where humans can reach freedom...
You, owner of my soul and solitude, caretaker of my darker and bitter side... To you I mightily request you exercise your will with the great dowry that has been bestowed upon you full of mysticism and clarivoyance to spread out that glorious freedom and magnanimous justice to blind humans. 

Forever grateful. Ayumi Jane."

No hay comentarios: